Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorable Memorial Day!

I can't wait to take more pictures of this beautiful baby!!





Ethan is such a sweet big brother! Steve said he is always saying Bella is "so sweet." Really, Ethan is SO sweet! Baby Bella is beautiful. She even opened her eyes a couple of times while we were there. She weighs almost nothing. I loved holding her! Congratulations Steve and Summer!


4 comments:

Kate said...

Fantastic pictures Jenna!!! I am glad that you are no longer sick and were able to get over there and take some pics; so, I could see more pics of my beautiful little niece.

Chelsea said...

Wow Jen, I love the picture of you at the top! How did you do that?

Jenna said...

I set the camera to like 12sec shutterspeed, or something around there.... the most my camera allows(timer) and used an off camera flash. I covered the autosensor so I'd get the hottest flash and then I just held the flash at arms length and fired it twice in different positions (trying not to move more than once). I edited a little since the flash is really hard and shows more detail than I wanted, I blurred it lightly. This was in my room, so I had to take out a vent on the ceiling too, but I think the overall effect was pretty cool.

Sister Christie said...

Hi Jenna - just wanted to let you know that I really love the pic of Bella that you took - she looks like she is smilin!