Friday, April 25, 2008
Its rude to stare
I can't help staring! I don't know if its my experience behind a camera or if its just life is more beautiful as you get older, but there is something about the people I am around, the trees, flowers and sky that I just can't ignore some days. Seems like some days the sky just captivates you or the look on your nephews face when he gets to be the center of attention, there really aren't words to describe, really the only thing that works for me, is to stare, or take a picture, and since everyone knows that "staring is rude" I end up with loads of pics, some good some not so good, but I figure I should let other people see what I see. I think this will help me and whoever happens along this site to open their eyes a little wider at the beauty around us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are such a good writer. I love all of your pictures. You definitely have a good eye.
Post a Comment