Friday, April 25, 2008

There is a new Fink on the block



Summer is one of those really photogenic people! She'll tell you isn't, but you can decide for yourself. I took these shots before Steve and Summer were really a couple and then when they got engaged. I'm not sure Steve is as beautiful as her, but that usually makes beautiful babies and they have one on the way, baby Isabella!

2 comments:

Kate said...

She is definitely photogenic!!!! I can't wait to what Bella looks like I am sure she is going to beautiful.

Summer's Blog said...

Wow Jen, I forgot about these. I think your camera did the trick becuase even I like myself in these! I also really like the one with both of us, I think the line of Steve's face is very masculine and the pose and shot in general is really cool. Thanks again for taking these for us!