
Its been hit and miss taking pictures of this sweet little girl. We keep trying to make plans and the seem to keep falling through, but with the persistance of a mother watching her little ones grow up right before her eyes we finally caught a few pictures of this gorgeous baby. She was so happy to be naked! Summer is such a great mom, she could get Bella to smile on cue!

As you can see she has her token accessories on, pearls and flower headband. With our little makeshift studio we managed to take a few keepers. We had a velvet-like blanket, a couple of flood lights, a couple of reflectors (equipped with holders - Ryan thanks) and as many crazy expressions as we could come up with to keep Bella smiling.

Kate and I both had fun taking pictures, but she and I love the post processing results. It helps to have a good picture to go from, but with Photoshop anything seems possible.


Summer thanks for opportunity to take some pics and use my camera this weekend. Its been gathering a little dust lately. I also took some pictures of Kate and her family which I am still working on and will post probably tomorrow ( I forgot a disk at home).
4 comments:
Love the pics!!!! She is such a doll!!! I had so much working with you and taking pics of her and the boys. :) Can't wait to see our family pics!!!
well, I already told you what I think.....You guys are mastersa nd should open a business!!! I especially like the way you edited the lighting on the feet one...it just showcases how precious they are!!!!!!! My mom and grandma are going to die!!
These pictures are just priceless. I love the extra work you and Kate put into making your photos so special, not to mention, the model is a precious one - and pretty picture perfect even without extra work! Love the cute little accessories. Too cute!
You're sooo great with the camera. I love those pictures and the one you took of Gabriel and I at the firms party!
Post a Comment