Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Belated Halloween

Yes I know its WAY past Halloween and you may have seen some of these pictures elsewhere, but I thought I would put something new up on my blog. It was a really fun Halloween. BFBA, the office where I work, went all out decorating for a recruiting event. It is the first year that we've been allowed to dress up for work and well, of course some of us went a little overboard.

People were a little nervous to be around me. As you can see I looked a little agitated and like I might bite. The outfit wasn't too hard to throw together. The teeth and the makeup really made the costume. I had the dress from Highschool (wow been chubby forever :) There were a couple of people who were even scared....ooooooooh!

I think this picture was before lunch. I was starving and tired. Good thing it was a cloudy day!

I don't know how I can top this next year!


4 comments:

Kate said...

Wow...you were a super scary vampire...I LOVE the post processing on the last picture. So cool!!!! How did you do that!?!

Better late than never...WAHOOOO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is amazing!! That is the BEST Halloweern costume I have ever seen ourside of a magazine or something!! I wish I could've seen you in person! Way to go!!! Ha ha

Sister Christie said...

Glad to see a post from you. With Twilight and Vampires out there and everywhere, great time for a Vampire costume. Like you say, it will be hard to top! Love the fangs - scary!!!!

Anonymous said...

Totally cool outfit!!! And amazing pictures!